Blockchain Banking Overview:
Blockchain, the technology underpinning the crypto currency could revolutionise the world economy. Blockchain is basically a distributed ledger. It can store facts like, who owns a particular piece of land or say a bond. The technology can be used to keep an immutable record of ownership and enable transaction of the asset amongst distrusting parties.
Expected Level Of Attendees
- SvP vP Corporate Strategy & DLT
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Business Transformation
- Project Managers
- Asset managers
- Head of Payments Security KYC / AML
- Programme Managers
- Implementation Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Blockchain Specialists
- Head of Retail Banking
- CEo/CIo/CTo and many more…
Key Topic To Be Discussed
- What’s the current state of play for Blockchain in Banking? Different use cases?
- Successful rollouts worldwide, what we can learn from them?
- Can Blockchain transform the financial services provided by banks?
- What are the key features of the Blockchain and how it can solve current business issues?
- What are the disruptive challenges and benefits of employing Blockchain in Banking?
- How Blockchain technology could be of enormous significance by bringing in security and genuineness in transactions?
- How Blockchain will bring potential savings in terms of cost and labor for the banking sector?
Does Blockchain’s incorporation with financial institutions decrease the susceptibility to fraudulent attacks on centralized servers?
- How will Blockchain resolve challenges in ensuring transparency?
- How Blockchain can help automated documentation?
- How Blockchain will promote integration of new merchants in the platform?
- Implementation roadmap of Blockchain in Financial Institutes to reduce the impact of challenges.
- What will be the regulatory issue relating to smart contract mechanism of Blockchain?
- Does Banks need to adopt consortium-based approach while implementing Blockchain with their organization?
Trusted hands behind us
Our Great Sponsors
Our Media Partners